The misery begins.
Deep Carbon Observatory opens with a unique procedure for presenting the chaos of a desperate town in the middle of a cataclysmic flood.
That’s what this session covers. Our PCs try to save some people, kill others, and set their eyes down the valley on the looming dam.
- Daniel: the ref, technically responsible for henchman Oxford Comma
- Jim: Bird Sawyer
- Tim: Saw Smith
- Asa: Jargon Wit Backhand
Out of Context D&D
- Don’t drop Oxford Comma!
- NO BACKSTORY
- First things first: let’s split up.
- We ain’t about second place!
- That’s not your wife!
- Perhaps . . . I overreacted.
- I wanna go engage that pedophile.
- Jim: Bird shudders. He knows that heroes are the first ones to die.
Asa (shrugging): Should have chopped a kid in half.
- Immediately after I killed the kid, a thought went through my head: oh, so that’s how this day’s gonna go.
Support us on patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ggnore.
Get the module, Deep Carbon Observatory: http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/131801/Deep-Carbon-Observatory.
Get the system, Into the Odd: http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/145536/Into-the-Odd.
Get a Deep Carbon Observatory tshirt. Money goes to Scrap, who drew the stuff.
“Lewis and Dekalb” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License