We talk about our experience playing LotFP at DragonCon 2016 in more detail before getting to the actual play. Oh, and also before the actual play, we chat about video games (Doom, Grim Dawn, Dark Souls 3) and other media. Our lovely tour through the ruins of the valley continues, and we wind up at the foot of the broken dam. AP starts at 17:07.
This is our DragonCon (Party Capital of the World™) 2016 recap episode. We had a much better experience than we did the previous year, and we talk about why.
We go over a lot of stuff in this episode, including:
- tips for having a good con experience
- how not to be a weirdo
- what in the world is wrong with D&D 2e
- celebs we saw/met
- our costumes
- the tabletop RPGs we played in during the con
- D&D Adventurer’s League
- a really fun card game called Three Cheers for Master
- Bloodborne, worth buying a PS4 to play
- The Last of Us Remastered, excellent PS4 game
People Who Are Not Us
Pretty sweet, eh? Find many more pics at https://www.facebook.com/ggnorecast/.