We continue hexcrawling in the under-Underdark, and all’s well. Everything is fine, really, and the campaign takes a wacky turn into romantic comedy!
Out of Context D&D:
- “Thub-nub is my slave name.”
- “Objectively, it subjectively went fine.”
- “They don’t like being gently slapped by a baby.”
- “Jim: You’re gonna have to do a lot of drinking on a lot of lonely nights to get rid of this imagery. Asa: I’m doing that anyway.”
- “You remind me of a winter treat.”
- “Dungeon Snap!”
- “Let’s hold hands and run.”
- “I love weird magic stuff. At least I know what I’m dealing with when I’m dealing with unknown magic stuff.”
- “For our listeners: Tim is explaining a trashbag.”
We reference Kung Fury at some point. If you haven’t seen it: http://www.kungfury.com/.
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0