Daniel shows how to add elevation contour lines to a hex map, how to calculate sight lines in terms of hexes, how to navigate overland by means of such, and muses on why in the world one might desire to do so.
Erratum: show notes page for this one is ggnorecast.com/168, not /167, but you already know that because you’re here.
- Azgaar’s Fantasy Map Generator: https://azgaar.github.io/Fantasy-Map-Generator/
- Horizon Distance Calculator: https://chartopia.d12dev.com/chart/7450/
- Pathcrawls: https://detectmagic.wordpress.com/2014/04/22/pathcrawl/
- Hexcrawls are Canceled: https://detectmagic.wordpress.com/2019/05/22/hexcrawls-are-canceled/
Make a Search Check
- patreon: https://patreon.com/ggnore
- youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNIRjq48x60-bTW-bY0dQA
- soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/ggnorecast
- podcast: gg no re @ itunes
- twitter: https://twitter.com/ggnorecast
- anchor: https://anchor.fm/ggnore