We talk about the importance of thoughtfully designed XP systems, then discuss some D&D software utilities and a bunch of videogames.
Links after the jump.
- Mini Machine: http://www.chameleondream.com/minis/minis/minis.php
- D&D Beyond: https://www.dndbeyond.com/
- Chimera Jaws Kill’s article on XP and game design: here
- Marty Walser’s article on “Wizards of the Co$t”‘s digital pricing model: here
- 3rd party 5e D&D SRD: http://www.5esrd.com/
- Fight Club app for 5e: here
“Lewis and Dekalb” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
Episode images taken from the websites of the authors/owners.