This week we introduce a new weekly episode type: ggnore:hype, in which we talk about interesting stuff going on DIY/OSR D&D circles and, after that, anything else we want to chat about. Generally videogames, movies, and TV.
If you don’t know, Google Plus is the home base for high-value RPG content and the people who make it. Get on there and search around some. Daniel reads this stuff compulsively and will highlight a few items each week.
If you are interested in that sort of thing and not necessarily in actual play (our ggnore:plays), we’ve separated our episodes so you can just listen to what you want.
In addition to actual play episodes, we’ll also be putting out ggnore:caps, which are TL;DR versions of our actual plays. In the recap episodes, we’ll review what just happened in our session and perhaps reflect insightfully thereon.
Links to hyped content below:
- Ben Milton’s campaign workbook idea: https://plus.google.com/+BenMilton2/posts/BDnyZdyd5SD
- Ben Milton’s OSR video review channel: Questing Beast
- Michael Prescott’s module, “The Moon is a Mirror”: http://blog.trilemma.com/2017/02/the-moon-is-mirror.html
- In the ep, I said there might be 7 or 8 of these things, but Michael just told me there are 32!
- Unearthed Arcana: Traps: http://media.wizards.com/2017/dnd/downloads/0227_UATraps.pdf
Dragons Dogma: http://store.steampowered.com/app/367500/
Horizon Zero Dawn (“Best Six Year Old Girl Postapocalyptic Simulator 2017”): get it from Amazon
Nioh: get it from Amazon
Cool Ghosts: http://coolghosts.net/
Destiny: get it from Amazon
Try Audible: 2 Free Books
“Lewis and Dekalb” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License